Sets the target for visualizations launched with the show method. If unset, or if target is not provided, defaults to ‘auto’.
- target : str
The target for rendering visualizations launched with show methods. Possible values are: * ‘auto’: display plot output inline when in Jupyter Notebook, and
otherwise launch a native GUI window.
- ‘browser’: opens a web browser pointing to http://localhost.
- ‘gui’: always launch a native GUI window.
- ‘none’: prevent all visualizations from being displayed.
- When in ‘auto’ target, show and explore will display plot output inline when in Jupyter Notebook, and otherwise will open a native GUI window.
- Only show and explore can render inline in Jupyter Notebook or a browser. annotate will ignore this setting and open a GUI window unless target is set to None.